"I know who I am inside and outside, and I know what I want to do. And I will always go with my dreams."

"I´m interested in making a path instead of following a trail, and that´s what I want to do in life - in everything I do."

"I really do wish people could understand me some day." 

Michael Jackson

"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one's life and will hopefully touch others as well." 

Michael Jackson in his book "Dancing The Dream"

"There's only one idol for me. It's Michael Jackson. His attitude, vision of life, innocence and artistic quality gives me inspiration. I try to be like him. I wish I had such great fans." 

Aziz Dogdu, Turkish Poet (2002)

“Michael Jackson did something that no one else in history has managed…he connected with people of every level imaginable…all over the world. He seemed to speak to people at their very core and achieved the impossible. He reached people on a deep emotional level. And that is what any great artist or showman dreams of doing. That is why Michael Jackson was so special  to me.”

David Blaine, Illusionist

"My goal is to change the world…and to change the world’s consciousness about children, about ecology and the planet, to make it a better place for everybody, starting with the children. That’s the future, really. And, I’ll stick with it forever, until it is done"

Michael Jackson

Transcendence and Legacy:

A summary of the words spoken by eminent professors, thinkers, social critics and historians Dr. Michael Eric Dyson & Dr. Cornel West assessing the legacy, the cultural impact, social and musical influence, and the capacity of an icon to break all barriers possible:

“Michael Jackson reigns as the undisputed King of Pop not just because of his exceptional talent, but because he was able to package that talent in a whole new way... pure magic mixed with unforgettable, transcendent performances.” 

Berry Gordy

Michael Jackson - the most profoundly astonishing person I've ever met in my life (speak Howard Bloom & Dr. Wayne Dyer):

"I´m committed to my art. I believe that all art has as its ultimate goal the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine. And I believe that that is the very reason for the existence of art and what I do. And I feel fortunate in being that instrument through which music flows…

Deep inside I feel that this world we live in is really a big, huge, monumental symphonic orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form all of creation is sound and that it’s not just random sound, that it’s music. You’ve heard the expression, music of the spheres? Well, that’s a very literal phrase. In the Gospels, we read, “And the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul.” That ‘breath of life’ to me is the music of life and it permeates every fiber of creation.

In one of the pieces of the ‘Dangerous’ album, I say: “Life songs of ages, throbbing in my blood, have danced the rhythm of the tide and flood.” This is a very literal statement, because the same new miracle intervals and biological rhythms that sound out the architecture of my DNA also governs the movement of the stars. The same music governs the rhythm of the seasons, the pulse of our heartbeats, the migration of birds, the ebb and flow of ocean tides, the cycles of growth, evolution and dissolution. It’s music, it’s rhythm. And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance. It’s like, my purpose, it’s what I’m here for."

Michael Jackson, Ebony/Jet Interview, May 2002

"People think they know me, but they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me."

Michael Jackson 

"My childhood was completely taken away from me. There was no Christmas, there were no birthdays, it was not a normal childhood, nor the normal pleasures of childhood. Those were exchanged for hard work, struggle and pain and eventually material and professional success. But as an awful price, I cannot re-create that part of my life.

However, today, when I create my music, I feel like an instrument of nature. I wonder what delight nature must feel when we open our hearts and express our god-given talents. The sound of approval rolls across the universe, and the whole world abounds in magic, wonder fills our hearts, for what we've glimpsed, for an instant, the playfulness of life. And that's why I love children and learned so much from being around them.

I realised that many of our world's problems today - from the inner city crime, to large scale wars and terrorism, and our overcrowded prisons - are a result of the fact that children have had their childhood stolen from them. The magic, the wonder, the mystery, and the innocence of a child's heart, are the seeds of creativity that will heal the world. I really believe that.

What we need to learn from children isn't childish. Being with them connects us to the deeper wisdom of life, which is everpresent and only ask to believe. They know the way to solutions that lie waiting to be recognised within our own hearts. Today, I would like to thank all the children of the world, including the sick and deprived... I am so sensitive to your pain. (...)"

Michael Jackson´s speech at the 35th Grammys, 1993

"Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts. Being with them connects us to the deeper wisdom of life. These children are a reminder of the preciousness of all life, especially young lives untouched by hatred, prejudice and greed. Now, when the world is so confused and its problems so complicated, we need our children more than ever. Their natural wisdom points the way to solutions that lie waiting to be recognized within our own hearts. Children are the world's foremost idealists and optimists. It is for that reason that 'Heal The World" is organizing the World's Children Congress next year, made up exclusively of delegates, aged 8 to 16. The world desperately needs their innocent perspective on the world's problems. We have to heal our wounded planet of the chaos, despair and senseless destruction we see today. The mission of HTW, my mission, is healing. Pure and simple. To heal the world, we must start by healing our children."

Michael Jackson on a press conference of his new charity organisation "Heal The World" in 1992

“I’ve always believed that the real measure of celebrity success is not just how famous he becomes, but what he does with that fame and fortune.”

Michael Jackson, 1999

"Being a world traveler, I’m touched and moved by everything that happens, especially to children. It gets me emotionally sick and I go through a lot of pain when I see that type of pain. I can’t pretend as if I don’t see it. It affects me very much."

Michael Jackson 

Michael Jackson's Real Messages:

"We have to heal our wounded world. The chaos, despair, and senseless destruction we see today are a result of the alienation that people feel from each other and their environment. Often this alienation has its roots in an emotionally deprived childhood. Children have had their childhood stolen from them. A child's mind needs the nourishment of mystery, magic, wonder and excitement. I want my work to help people rediscover the child that's hiding in them."

Michael Jackson in his book "Dancing the Dream"

"Do I really believe that we can heal this world, that is riddled with war and genocide, even today? And do I really think that we can heal our children, the same children who can enter their schools with guns and hatred and shoot down their classmates, like they did at Columbine? Or children who can beat a defenseless toddler to death, like the tragic story of Jamie Bulger? Of course I do! of course I do or I wouldn’t be here tonight.

But it all begins with forgiveness, because to heal the world, we first have to heal ourselves. And to heal the kids, we first have to heal the child within, each and every one of us. As an adult, and as a parent, I realise that I cannot be a whole human being, nor a parent capable of unconditional love, until I put to rest the ghosts of my own childhood. And that’s what I’m asking all of us to do tonight. Live up to the fifth of the ten Commandments. Honour your parents by not judging them. Give them the benefit of the doubt.

That is why I want to forgive my father and to stop judging him. I want to forgive my father, because I want a father, and this is the only one that I’ve got. I want the weight of my past lifted from my shoulders and I want to be free to step into a new relationship with my father, for the rest of my life, unhindered by the goblins of the past.

In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope.

In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort.

In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.

And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."

Michael Jackson in Oxford University Speech, 2001

“When I hear the name Michael Jackson, I think of brilliance, of dazzling stars, lasers and deep emotions. I adore Michael Jackson. I think he is one of the world’s biggest and greatest stars, and it just so happens that he’s one of the most gifted music makers the world has ever known.

What makes Michael more unique may be the fact that all of his accomplishments, his rewards, have not altered his sensitivity and concern for the welfare of others, or his intense caring and love for his family and friends, and especially all the children the world over.

I think Michael is the litmus paper. He is always trying to learn. He is so intelligent and he is alarmingly bright. He is also very curious and wants to draw from people who have survived.

People who have lasted. He’s not really of this planet.

He is filled with deep emotions that create an unearthly, special, innocent, childlike, wise man that is Michael Jackson. I think Michael appeals to the child in all of us, and I think he has the quality of innocence that we would all like to obtain or to have kept.

He has one of the sharpest wits, he’s intelligent and he’s cunning – that is a strange word to use about him, because it implies deviousness and he is one o the least devious people I have ever met in my life – he is honesty personified – painfully honest – and vulnerable to the point of pain.

He is so giving of himself that, at times, he leaves very little to protect the beautiful inner core that is the essence of him. That is the thing that I love so much about him and that makes the world identify with him in the way it does.

Michael Jackson is, indeed, an international favourite for all ages, an incredible force of incredible energy. In the art of music, he is a pacesetter for quality of production, in the vanguard for high standards of entertainment. What is a genius? what is a living legend? What is a megastar? Michael Jackson, that’s all.

And just when you think you know him, he gives you more. . .

I think he is one of the finest people to this planet, and, in my estimation, he’s the true King of Pop, Rock and Soul.”

Elizabeth Taylor´s Introduction in MJ’s book Dancing the Dream book, 1992

Man Behind The Myth

"Love is important, to love each other. We're all one. That's the message." 

“I love you all and we are family. Please, know that: we are a family. We have to bring love back into the world..."

Michael Jackson, This Is It reheasals

"The Time Has Come…

It is now I see and feel that calling once again, to be part of a music that will not just connect but, make all feel one, one in joy, one in pain, one in love, one in service and in consciousness."

Michael Jackson, 2009

An Instrument Of Nature

Elizabeth Taylor: He is the least weird man I have ever known. He is highly intelligent, shrewd, intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, generous – to almost a fault, of himself.

If he has any eccentricities, it’s that he is like larger than life and some people just cannot accept that or face it or understand it. His talent on stage, why I call him the king of pop, rock, soul, music, entertainment, whatever…

There’s nobody that can come near him. Nobody can dance like that, write the lyrics like that, the music, uh, cause the kind of excitement he does.
Oprah: And what is it, I am going to ask Michael this question later on, but what is it you most want the world to know about him?
Elizabeth: What a wonderful, giving, caring, generous man he is, and how good he is.
Oprah: And he’s funny too.
Elizabeth: Oh, he’s wildly funny.
Oprah: He can crack some jokes, I tell you.
Elizabeth: Yes, but he is a good man.

Michael Jackson - remembering the man and his message:

"The pain of life touches me, but the joy of life is so much stronger."

Michael Jackson

"You know why Michael was so special? He was so decent and so modest and humble"

Attorney Susan Yu In celebration of "Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon" 

The Hidden Messages The Media Doesn't Show

“Stand up for what you believe in even if it means you stand alone. Speak the truth even if your voice shakes. Never regret doing the right thing no matter what the cost may be..."

Michael Jackson

"Few artists have used their talents to uplift mankind as vigorously as Michael Jackson. Though lean in stature, he stood firmly against social and political forces that seek to diminish the integrity of human spirit. He uplifted individuals struggling to be free. At the same time his voice spoke a message that went beyond the rights of the individual. Michael reminded us that personal dignity and individual freedom can only be perfected in the warm embrace of human solidarity."

Gerald Campbell

"There are many people who believe Michael Jackson was just a very talented man. I want to tell those people they are wrong. Michael Jackson was a miracle of nature, a unique human being, way ahead of his time, a man who trascended race, gender, age and human limitations.
A man who was a complete paradox but chose to be unapologetically himself, no matter the consequences.
And for that he was so severely hunted down, that slander does not stop even after his death.
Did they break him? Yes, they did, but only his frail human body. The genius, the largest than life aura and his legacy of universal love cannot be broken. As proof, they are still trying and he rises stronger than ever. Years from now, people will know Michael Jackson was the first man of the new world.
The first to live in the truth that
WE ARE ALL ONE."

Mona Lazar

free counters

♥ Michael Jackson ♥

1958 - 2009

king of pop, artist, singer, dancer, composer, performer, enternainer, writer, choreographer, producer, actor,  businessman, philanthropist, visionary who affected many other fields,  artist of decade, generation, century, millennium, the most selling single artist of all time, maker of the most selling album of all time, mentioned many times in Guinness World Records, in 2006 named as the most successful entertainer of all time and the most famous living human being, owner of more than 800 awards in artistic and humanitarian fields - which is more than anybody else has, inducted into Halls of Fame, owner of Hollywood Walk of Fame Star, holder of 2 Honorary doctorates, King Sani of Sanwi Kingdom, great humanitarian, victim of false allegations and betrayals, man of faith, warrior for children´s rights, voice for the voiceless children, ambassador for peace, healer, devoted father of three wonderful children, amazing human being

"Nothing could contain, stop or define the force that lived within this one man."

Jodi Gomes, executive Producer of "Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" and a friend of Michael

Brace Yourself:

"It's hard to find words to describe the amazing impact Michael Jackson had on the world!"

Sune Rose Wagner 

Michael Jackson´s Impact

And Legacy:

"Michael Jackson is more than just an extraordinary, fantastic dancer. He is Music, he is Voice, he is Movement, he is Soul. Gifted beyond words and a timeless gift to humanity".

Dorit Koppel, dancer from Broadway Dance Center

Epitome of Artistry:

"He was, to me, the greatest entertainer of all time. He was a huge inspiration for performers across all music genres. He taught us all how to light up the stage. Wow."

'American Idol' judge Randy Jackso

"Michael Jackson's legacy will live as long as there is life in music. Arguably the greatest entertainer in the world. Amazing live shows, so many smash hits! So much talent! An enigma of a man. He was an icon and a legend. The man was a true superstar that left you staring at him in awe if you ever got the chance to see him. He would leave you starstruck. This man touched so many lives through his talent, energy and his art. He contributed to so many good causes and paved the way for many artists. He inspired millions of people including me. I personally believe our souls or energy can never die so death is not something I mourn. I celebrate his life and will miss his enigmatic energy on our planet in the form of the the King of Pop -- Michael Jackson. Thank you for everything!!"

Mams Taylor, Iranian musician

"I believe MJ was chosen by God to change a generation, bring them into their calling and break racial barriers and color lines. His work has opened doors for so many to achieve their hearts desires!!! Thank you Michael for being my greatest artistic inspiration!
Keeley "LockN' Key" Kaukimoce, dancer

Eternal Love:

"Even in the distance, your legacy and compassion is a gift to the world. Your music inspired me to give, feel and dream. No time will be long enough to forget you, no gossip will be evil enough to break you. I will see you again and we'll dance on the sky. May your inspiration help us change the world into a world with true peace, love and tolerance. We are part of you, you are part of us, you will forever be my music hero."
Edwin Fion, dancer

"There is no question that Michael Jackson is one of the greatest talents the world has ever known. That when he sang a song at the ripe old age of eight he could make you feel like an experienced adult was squeezing your heart with his words. That when he moved he had the elegance of Fred Astaire and packed the punch of Muhammad Ali. That his music had an extra layer of inexplicable magic that didn't just make you want to dance but actually made you believe you could fly, dare to dream, be anything that you wanted to be. Because that is what heroes do and Michael Jackson was a hero."

Madonna

"Michael Jackson? He was something more (than one of my favorite entertainers), a true friend. He wasn't just a genius. Above all, he was a good person, who gave so much. He gave people values, he encouraged them to better themselves all the time. He was far deeper and more authentic than people could see. He was misunderstood too many times.”

Kobe Bryant

"Michael Jackson was one of the nicest, kindest people I’ve ever met.  He really wanted to do more than just be a musical genius.  He wanted to heal and change the world through love, through kindness, through art and through music and I do believe the world’s a better place because he was with us.

He was very gentle, very kind. There was, I sort of describe it as a universal Michael and Michael the individual. There was the universalist Michael who wanted to change the globe. Wanted to see the entire world focus on children and he felt that if children were properly loved and cared for that we would significantly reduce the violence in the world, significantly reduce the meanness in the world, significantly reduce poverty, and all of the world’s most important problems. 

He felt that the way to do that was to focus on the world’s children. So that’s the universalist Michael who thought he could heal the world through music, through love, through humanitarian measures. He was one of the greatest humanitarians in world history. He actually is in the Guinness Book of Records as one of the largest donors to children’s causes, which the media doesn’t like to focus on. 

There also is the individual Michael, who I dealt with, who was a person, and he loved to see a child smile. He built Neverland to see children happy. He was one of the wealthiest men in the world. He could have spent all of that money selfishly. Instead he had a zoo, he had an amusement park, a theatre, he had statues devoted to the world’s children. If you looked at the artwork in his house, a lot of it centered on children and seeing them happy and respecting them for who they were.  Their race, their religion, what part of the world they were from, what kind of native traditions they had.

This was someone who as a person, loved to see a child smile. Loved to see a child from the inner city who was growing up in poverty and violence come to Neverland and look at a giraffe and smile and look at an elephant and smile. Get some free ice cream and just be happy. It just meant a lot to Michael  because he was a very good person. 

But unfortunately when you’re that much of a genius, and you’re that wealthy, all of the sharks are going to come forward, and when you combine with that a certain level of naivety, a person who just didn’t want to be wrapped up in money matters all of the time or legal matters. He wanted to do creative things, he wanted to do humanitarian things. That makes him even more of a target for frivolous lawsuits and frivolous claims."

Thomas Mesereau, Michael´s attorney from 2005

“I wish the world could know the real Michael. Michael always said that if you talked about the good you did in the world, you cancelled the beneficence of the gift, so he was very private about his humanitarian work. Nobody will ever know how much he did for this world and for the children. The world will never know what it lost, because they took Michael from his work and that cheated not just him of his future, but it cheated all of us."

David Nordahl, artist

"There is no one in the world like MJ! Never has been! Never will be! We all know him in one way or another. In some way he has touched us, been the voice of one of our sweetest memories. And what a wonderful, genuine, compassionate, soft spoken giant so full of love. He gave us love, excitement, one of a kind moments in a mundane world. I can't believe he won't be with us here on earth anymore. But long from now, when we are all dust, he will still never be forgotten ... To the best that ever did it! You are loved, admired and respected forever"

Alicia Keys

“Michael Jackson was clearly a man ahead of his time, and perhaps, out of sync with it through no fault of his own. His wisdom often fell upon deaf ears because he offered large thoughts to small minds.”

Chris Kohler 

“Michael Jackson was never afraid to put himself out there for the truth as he saw it. We could alway count on Jackson to be the global leader of the band, to give voice to everything we were feeling. His adult Catalog is a trove of social activism. Starvation. AIDS. War. Gang violence. Race relations. The environment. It was Jackson who put on concerts for war-torn Sarajevo. It was Jackson who put together a group charity song and concert after 9/11. It was Jackson who used every ounce of his global celebrity to make a difference. He was there. What happened to Jackson for his politics was so much worse than losing sales. For in speaking truth to power, Jackson made himself a target, and he took a pounding.

D.B. Anderson

"He was gentle, generous, and remarkably talented. He had a moral code that was unusual in the music industry."

Brad Sundberg

"Time tells the story of history. Each moment is somehow a living memory of what is and what has been. Together we connect to love. Each of us sharing ourselves with the world. Inside each breath, inside each song is a story. Our story.“

Michael Jackson, audio from the HIStory website from the 90´s twitter.com/MichaelMagic8/status/1188934361690857478?s=20